Declaration Of The Third International Congress Of The Islamic Union Of ASSAM
The aim of the International ASSAM Islamic Union Congress is to make determinations on the academic and political grounds related to current problems in Global politics especially in the geography of Islamic Countries and to provide means to the decision makers about institutions required to gather Islamic countries under a common will and the necessary legislation for these institutions.
The first of the International ASSAM Islamic Union Congresses was held with representatives of NGOs from 27 Islamic Countries and it was decided to ensure continuity as a result of consultation.
The main topics of the series of "International ASSAM Islamic Union Congresses", which were first implemented in 2017, and second implemented in 2018 by taking the main fields of activity of the states into consideration, and planned to be carried out every year, are as follows;
- Establishment of the Legislation of the Administrative Structure and Organs for the Islamic Union (2017- Done)
- Establishment of Economic Cooperation Procedures and Principles for the Islamic Union (2018- Done)
- Establishment of Defense Industry Cooperation Procedures and Principles for Islamic Union (2019)
- Establishment of Common Defense System Procedures and Principles for the Islamic Union (2020)
- Establishment of Common Foreign Policy Procedures and Principles for the Islamic Union (2021)
- Establishment of the Principles and Procedures of the Common Judicial System for the Islamic Union (2022)
- Establishment of Common Public Order and Security Procedures and Principles for the Islamic Union (2023)
Topics above were selected to offer the required institutions and their legislations of these institutions which serve Islamic countries gathering under a common will and finding a common model finally.
The First Congress was held in Istanbul, the center of ASSAM, in cooperation with Üsküdar University, The Association of Justice Defenders (ASDER) and the Islamic World NGOs Association (IDSB) on November 23-24, 2017.
The First International ASSAM Islamic Union Congress was attended by representatives of NGOs organizations and academicians from 27 Islamic Countries. At the Congress, summaries and notifications presented by 31 academicians from 11 countries were published on the ASSAM website.[i]
As a result of the Congress, it was concluded that “the Parliament of Islamic Countries” should be established and each Islamic country should create the “Ministry of Islamic Union” through their Council of Ministers, the “Declaration of the Confederation of Islamic Countries” was approved by ASSAM's Board of Directors and was also approved by 109 NGO officers from 29 countries, 70 of which was from Turkey, and was announced to the world public opinion through the press.[ii]
Furthermore, a model constitution was drafted for the Confederation of Islamic Countries, taking into account the provisions highlighted in the declaration.[iii]
The Second Congress was held in Istanbul, the center of ASSAM, in cooperation with Üsküdar University, The Association of Justice Defenders (ASDER), the Islamic World NGO Association (IDSB) and the International Union of Muslim Scholars (IUMS) on November 01-02,2018.
The Second International ASSAM Islamic Union Congress was attended by representatives of NGOs organizations from 29 Islamic Countries and academicians, and 58 notifications presented by 66 academicians from 15 countries were published. Also all notifications were published electronically in ASSAM International Refereed Journal (ASSAM-UHAD) and in ASSAM'swebsite.
According to notifications presented in second Congress and results reports of the Congress, the Declaration, which includes the First Conference Declaration, was prepared and presented to decision makers, all invited guests and participants from all over the Muslim world and to the World Public Opinion. Also it was published on ASSAM's website.[iv]
THE THIRD CONGRESS;
ASSAM third congress will be held in Istanbul on December 19-20-21, 2019 with the participation of Üsküdar University (ÜÜ) and Association of Justice Defenders (ASDER) under the title of “Establishment of Defense Industry Cooperation Procedures and Principles for Islamic Union”.
The following congresses are planned to be held in different countries in cooperation with NGOs of Islamic Countries under the auspices and coordination of ASSAM.
The language of the congress will be in Turkish, English and Arabic. There will be a simultaneous translation in the presentation of the notifications. Summaries and notificationswill be converted into books and published on ASSAM web site, and the summaries will also be published in ASSAM International Refereed Journal (ASSAM-UHAD) electronically. The final reports of the congress, which will be prepared for execution, will be sent to decision making mechanisms and to all guests and participants from all over the Islamic world, and will be published on the ASSAM website.
GEOPOLITICAL VALUE OF ISLAMIC GEOGRAPHY:
The Islamic geography of 60 countries, having 60 of 193 member states of the United Nations Organization (31% of the member states), 1.6 billion of the world's population of 7,145 billion (22.5% of the world's population), 19 million km2 of the world’s land of 150 million km2 (12.8% of the world's land) has the following with the block they formed when the borders between them are ignored:
- Located in the center of Asia, Europe and Africa, known as the World Island;
- Controls the Strait of Gibraltar which is considered as the entrance gates of the Mediterranean, the biggest inland sea of the World, Red Sea and Black Sea as well as Bab-El-Mandeb, Canakkale and Istanbul Straits and the Suez Canal,
- Has coasts to Atlantic Ocean, Indian Ocean, Mediterranean Sea, Black Sea and Caspian Sea,
- Land and sea border neighbor to Asia, Europe and Africa continents, super powers of the world such as European Union, Russia, India, Russia and sea border neighbor to the United States of America.
- Has the opportunity to become an unrivaled center of world land, air and sea transportation routes,
- Owns 55.5% of world petroleum reserves and 45.6% of its production, 64.1% of natural gas reserves, and 33% of its production;
- In the future, it will have the ability to be superpower in the world by combining its geopolitical position, common civilization values and historical build up with its opportunities, efforts and goals.
GLOBAL ATTACKS ON THE ISLAMIC WORLD
The Islamic world, in its geography where it should be sovereign, has been turned to the area of the undeclared, secret, insidious, dirty and asymmetric Third World War. Where the elements of ethnic and sectarian differences within the unitary structures of each Islamic country are made fought with one another.
Armed terrorist organizations; The Taliban and al Qaeda in Afghanistan, Popular Mobilization Forces in Iraq, Boko Haram in Nigeria, Anti Balaka in Middle Africa, Revolutionary People's Liberation Front (DHKP-C) and Communist /Marxist /Leninist Party of Turkey, PKK, PYD, FETÖ/PYD in Turkey, Al-Nusra Front, DAESH, PYD and Tahrir al-Sham in Syria, which have drowned Turkey and Islamic geography in blood, tears and turned to debris, operate under the control and support of global powers.
Despite of the advantages they have, Islamic countries have fallen into enormous chaos and disorders through the interference of the imperialist Western states. As a result of this turmoil, the Islamic geography is suffering from a case of destruction and famine. Millions of Muslims are forced to choose between leaving their homes and homelands or left to die. Thousands of Muslims die in different ways on the way of migration, while those who succeed in migration are forced to live in poverty and misery.
According to the data provided from the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees 2016, only 5 million Syrian citizens have emigrated. This figure is even higher with unregistered refugees. Syrian refugees have migrated to Turkey (3.644.342)[v], Iraq (249.726), Jordan (629.128), Egypt (132.275), Lebanon (1.172.753) and other places in North Africa. Regardless Of these figures, there are intensive attempts to migrate to Europe and most of them lost their lives at the Mediterranean Sea. Despite these negativities, the total number of the registered refugees who were transferred to Europe from April 2011 to January 2016 was 935.008 refugees.[vi]
The Third World War continues as an undeclared war against the Islamic countries. After the collapse of the Ottoman Empire, the Muslims who were left without authority, tried to maintain their existence by establishing small states but they lost their unity and togetherness so they became easy prey for the global powers. The United States, the European Union, France, Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States aim to establish their authority in Islamic countries in order to take over the Islamic geography through carrying out proxy wars (Asymmetrical wars) by terrorist organizations under their control.
THE THIRD INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS FOR THE ISLAMIC UNION OF ASSAM
Will be held in Istanbul on December 19-20, 2019.
Topics related to the principles and procedures of the Defense Industry Cooperation for the Islamic Union will be examined under the title of “ASRICA Common Defense Industry Production”.
The notifications presented by academicians, who will participate in the Third International ASSAM Islamic Union Congress, will be included under the following headings:
- Principles and procedures to establish the Joint Military Standards Center for Islamic Countries,
- Classification the industry and manufacturing industry, the position of defense industry in manufacturing industry and its international standards,
- Determination the defense industry strategy and framework to establish the cooperation between Islamic countries,
- The scientific basis of the defense industry, the position of the defense industry in Vocational colleges and universities, and the need for training in the defense industry oriented for production,
- Forming the enumeration of main combat vehicles used in the armed forces of Islamic countries.
- Evaluation of the defense industry structure of Islamic countries, production (tank, aircraft, ship, missile, ballistic missile, air defense system), import, export, manpower capacities (for each country separately),
- Creating the database related to quality, quantity and standards of the defense industry products which are produced and used by Islamic countries, and determining the principles and procedures to establish system to be used Jointly,
- Cooperation in the field of defense industries, in addition to the capabilities and possibilities in manufacturing the joint defense industrial products and establishing model of the joint production system,
- The capabilities and possibilities of manufacturing industrial defense products for the global powers, technological levels, and their common productive and inspection systems with research & development capacities.
- Transition status to CYBER security and Quantum System that global powers have reached,
- Determining the methods of forming cyber security systems and joint research and development capacities with cyber security capabilities and possibilities of Islamic countries,
- Capabilities and possibilities of Islamic countries in relation to the electronic warfare and radar systems,
- Capabilities and possibilities of Private Military Companies operative in defense industry services sector,
- Discussing the possibility of developing models and production systems by establishing a common database for Islamic geography,
- Determining the legislation provided by the control systems applied in the national and international fields regarding to the circulation and production of defense industrial products,
PROGRAM OF THE THIRD INTERNATIONAL ASSAM ISLAMIC UNION CONGRESS
- Summaries submission deadline : 31 October 2019
- Announcement of accepted summaries : 15 November 2019
- Deadline for submission of full texts : 01 December 2019
- CONGRESS DATE :19-20 Dec. 2019
[v]TC İçişleri Bakanlığı Göç İdaresi Gn. Müdürlüğü-11 Şubat 2019.
[vi]http://data.unhcr.org/syrianrefugees/asylum.php -Europe – Jan.2016