IV. International ASSAM Islamic Union Congress Declaration
IV. INTERNATIONAL ASSAM ISLAMIC UNION CONGRESS DECLARATION
(12 December 2020)
- AIM (APPENDIX-A)
“ASSAM”, the Association of Justice Defenders Strategic Studies Center, which understands that the prosperity of Muslim nations, the security and survival of the states they have established, the establishment and execution of peace in the world, the dominance of justice and the collection of Islamic countries that accept the geography of ASIA-AFRICA, that is, "ASRICA" the axis, under the will of the Islamic world to re-emerge on the historical stage as a superpower, can be achieved by the union of Islamic countries, to achieve this aims;
- For the determination and coordination of the procedures and principles of the Islamic Union urgently, the establishment of a “MINISTRY OF THE ISLAMIC UNION” in the Cabinet of each Islamic country and the establishment of a “PARLIAMENT OF ISLAMIC COUNTRIES”, in which representatives in proportion to the populations of Islamic countries will be constantly active.
- For the implementation of THE SYSTEM OF ECONOMIC COOPERATION OF ISLAMIC COUNTRIES BASED ON THE ISLAMIC ECONOMY, which will allow the Islamic world to achieve the economic power it deserves,
- Ensuring JOINT DEFENSE INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION, which will allow it to get rid of dependence on war weapons, vehicles and equipment;
- Organizing a COMMON DEFENSE SYSTEM against common external threats;
- Execution of INTERNAL SECURITY and FOREIGN POLICY from a center,
- Building a COMMON JUSTICE SYSTEM for the establishment of justice in the world and in Islamic geography
Continue to work to identify legislation that will allow them.
61 of the 193 United Nations Member States (31% of the number of members) are Muslim countries.
There are 1,894 billion of Muslim states population which is %24 of 7.8 billion people of world population while 30,848 million km2 (20.6% of the world's Land) of 150 million km2 of world land constitute the territory of 61 Islamic countries. The Islamic world, which has 55.5% of the world's oil reserves, 65% of its production, 64.1% of its natural gas reserves, 40% of its production, has a geopolitical value that combines its geopolitical position, common civilizational values and historical accumulation, as well as opportunities, efforts and goals to become the superpower of the future in the geography of ASRICA. (APPENDIX-A)
According to 2020 data, the United States takes the first place in annual World defense spending, which is 2 trillion 175 billion dollars, with 750 billion dollars, while 61 Islamic countries take the second place with 244,286 billion dollarsFrom the back of the Islamic world, third is China with 237 billion dollars, fourth is Saudi Arabia with 67.6 billion dollars, fifth is India with 61 billion dollars, sixth is Britain with 55.1 billion dollars, sixth is Germany with 50 billion dollars, seventh is Japan with 49 billion dollars, ninth is Russia with 48 billion dollars, tententh is South Korea with 44 billion dollars, France with 41.5 billion dollars is eleventh, Brazil and Italy with 27.8 billion dollars are twelfth, Australia with 26 billion dollars is thirteenth, Israel with 20 billion dollars is fourteenth, Iran with 19.6 billion dollars is fifteenth, and Turkey with 19 billion dollars is sixteenth place. The Islamic world, ranks first in the world with 8,868,550 soldiers, 29,934 tanks, 99,726 armored vehicles, 16,789 cannons and 2,638 warships, while it ranks second in the world after the United States with 10,494 fighter jets and 4,030 helicopters.
Given the defense budget of the Islamic world, the number of military weapons, tools and equipment, it has the potential to be in the top three among the world's superpowers.
- PROCEDURES AND PRINCIPLES OF THE UNION OF ISLAMIC COUNTRIES (APPENDIX-B)
Without changing the national borders and structure of the 61 Islamic States at the axis of ASRICA (28 in Asia, 27 in Africa, 4 in Europe, 2 in South America), NINE REGIONAL FEDERATIONS according to their ethnic and geographical proximity and a CONFEDERAL structure formed by these regional Islamic federations are considered possible to create an ISLAMIC UNION by gathering under a common will
For the formation of an Islamic Union;
- Islamic Aqidah should be the basic basis of the central will to be formed.
- In order to serve for the establishment of an Islamic Union, it should be recognized that the creation of “Ministries of the Islamic Union”is necessary in the councils of Ministers of countries willing to establish an Islamic Union.
- It is necessary to believe that the first step of the Islamic Union is the formation of the “Parliament of Islamic Countries”.
- THE UNION OF ISLAMIC STATES OF ASRICA should be formed by the common will of one STATE from each of the nine geographical regions envisioned to be made into a Federal structure.
- The acceptance of new states that will request to join the Islamic Union must be decided by an absolute majority of the Parliament of Islamic countries.
- Muslim states should be able to decide by 2/3 majority of their parliaments or by absolute majority in referendums to join the”Union of Islamic Countries".
- Name, form of government, status and form of election of the president of the union, official language, Flag, Capital; Legislative, Executive and judicial authority; establishment of Legislative, Executive and judicial bodies of the Union; electoral procedures and principles of members of Parliament, Budget and procedures and principles of meeting by Member States; formation of regional structures, powers and responsibilities, issues related to the powers and responsibilities of Member States of the Islamic Union to be established should be implemented by the decisions of the “Parliament of Islamic Countries” in accordance with the Member States.
- AREAS OF ACTIVITY OF THE UNION OF ISLAMIC COUNTRIES TO BE CARRIED OUT FROM THE CENTER (APPENDIX-D)
The Confederation of Islamic States of ASRICA consists of five main areas of activity, (Justice, Defense, Defense Industry, Interior, Foreign Affairs)
From six areas of activity of the Federations of Regional Islamic States, (Customs and Trade, Transport and Maritime, Economics, Science, Industry and Technology, Development, Culture and Tourism)
National states also have ten areas of activity (Education, Finance, Energy and Natural Resources, Health, Agriculture and Animal Husbandry, Youth and Sports, Forestry and Water Works, Labor and Social Security, Social Policies, Environmental Urbanism)
Envisages that an Islamic Union can be established in such a way as to be responsible
- ISLAMIC ECONOMICS AND PRINCIPLES OF ECONOMIC COOPERATION OF ISLAMIC COUNTRIES
ASSAM considers belowmentioned necessary;
To enable Islamic countries to achieve prosperity above world standards and gain their economic independence; to establish an Islamic economic system as a second step towards the Islamic Union, which uses the technology of the age, promotes production, is based on the exchange of goods and services, is interest-free, protects labor-capital-consumer, provides fair income distribution, is not affected by the fraudulent guidance of global powers, has an autonomous monetary circulation system;
- Establishment of customs union between Islamic countries,
- Establishing a common market between Islamic countries,
- Acceptance of monetary union among Islamic countries,
- Establishment of trade zones between union members,
- The zakat institution has an institutional identity under the control of the states and its evaluation by collecting it as a common fund,
- Establishment of Chamber of Commerce, Commercial Courts, foundations affiliated to the union, establishment of Islamic electronic currency (ASRICA Dinar) ,
- In line with the goals of the Union, the creation of a common market, a common production and R & D incentive fund in the state budget of each Islamic country,
- Establishment of cooperative systems between Islamic countries in the mining, energy, agriculture, transport and telecommunications and food sectors of Islamic countries and informing and supporting financial institutions operating under the slogan of Islamic banking,
- Establishment of a joint financial institution and SWIFT system operating according to Islamic rules,
- Dissemination and development of “Barter Trade, Participation Banking, Hand Unity System and Foundations” among Islamic countries,
- Economic and trade cooperation and trade liberalization, financial cooperation among intersectoral collaboration and the increase in direct investment and free market institutions to increase efforts to reduce poverty,
- ENVISIONING JOINT DEFENSE INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION OF ISLAMIC COUNTRIES ASRIKA
In the Cabinet of the Confederation of Islamic states of ASRICA, it is appropriate that the Ministry of defense industry should be one of the five ministries to carry out the activities of identifying, manufacturing, storing, distributing, maintaining and repairing, renovating, modernizing and removing from inventory the needs of Defense Industry Products. (APPENDIX-E)
Affiliated to THE MINISTRY OF DEFENSE INDUSTRY within the Confederation of Islamic states of ASRICA, “DEFENSE INDUSTRY PRESIDENCIES” should be established in the Federations of nine regional Islamic countries, and “DEFENSE INDUSTRY PRESIDENCIES” should be established within the National states affiliated to each “Federation of Regional Islamic States” depending on these presidencies.
By THE MINISTRY OF DEFENSE INDUSTRY of the Confederation of Islamic States of ASRIKA; Land, Sea, Air, Air Defense, Space, Cyber And Electronic Defense Industry products related to the production of the MAİN CONTRACTORS should be allocated to the “Federations of Regional Islamic States”, SUB-CONTRACTORS should also be divided by the “Federations of Regional Islamic States” into their affiliated National States (Related to the allocated Defense Industry Products).
Inventories of defense industrial production facilities and heavy industrial production systems should be issued by Regional Federations and National States’ defense industry presidencies.
Defense Industrial Production in the Regions of the Main and Subcontractors, R & D, STANDARDIZATION, CERTIFICATION, ACCREDITATION, CODIFICATION and MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR centers related to the Defense Industrial Production that it produces should be established.
ASRICA Joint Defense Industrial Production Support Fund, Joint Space Technology Center and Particle Acceleration Center should be established within the scope of scientific research and discount quotas should be applied on the basis of customs union in the use of energy and raw materials required in defense industrial production.
The main branches of science should be established in vocational high schools and universities related to Defense Industrial Products allocated to Regional Islamic Federations and National States that are assigned the role of the main and sub-contractor of the defense industry.
Defense industry product inventory, identification of needs, storage and distribution, as well as renovation, modernization, separation into HEK-MAL (scrap – debris - outdated material), recovery and conversion activities should be managed centrally by the Ministry of Defense Industry.
- ASRIKA ISLAMIC STATES UNION DEFENSE ORGANIZATION (APPENDIX-F)
According to the ASSAM envisioning, DEFENCE is one of the five areas of activity to be carried out by the Confederation from the Centre.
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE;
The Chief of Staff, located in the center of the Confederation, is envisioned to consist of “JOINT OPERATIONS COMMANDS” at the Army Level, stationed at the center of each of the nine Regional Federations with Land, Sea, Air, Air Defense and Missile, Cyber and Electronic Security Commands.
Article 117 of the Constitution of the Islamic Confederation, which is in draft form; Under the Chairmanship of the President of the Confederal Republic, the creation of the “SECURITY COUNCIL OF THE CONFEDERAL REPUBLIC” is envisioned, attended by the Vice Presidents of the Confederal Republic, the Presidents of The Regional Federal Republic, the Ministers of Justice, National Defense, Interior, Foreign Affairs, the Chief of Staff, The Commanders of The Land, Sea, Air and Joint Forces.
Given operational control of JOINT OPERATIONS COMMANDS and deployed in the Centers of national States; (APPENDIX-G, APPENDIX -H)
a. a. AS A COMBAT SUPPORT ELEMENT
- 36 Corps Command In Land Forces,
- In the Navy: Three Navies, Three Squadrons and Three Straits Commands,
- In the Air Force; Nine Strategic, Nine Tactical Air Force Commands and Nine Missile Commands,
- In the Air Defense Command; Nine Radar Base Commands and Nine Air and Missile Defense Commands,
- In the Cyber and Electronic Security Command; Nine Cyber Security and Nine Electronic Warfare Commands,
Envisioned the establishment of them.
b. AS A COMBAT SERVICE SUPPORT ELEMENT;
- Nine Logistics Support Commands for each of the land, Sea, Air, Air and Missile Defense and Cyber and Electronic Force Commands,
- Nine Training Commands for each of The Force Commands other than the Navy and Four Training Commands for the Navy,
- Nine Bases and Ports Command in the Navy Command, Nine Bases and Air Base Command in the Air Force Command,
Envisioned the establishment of them.
c. FORCES, INSTITUTIONS AND TROOPS ASSOCIATED WITH THE JOINT OPERATIONS COMMAND IN FEDERAL AREAS
Combat, Combat Support, Combat Service Support Commands and affiliates in each regional federation geography should be assigned to the operational control of The Regional Islamic Federations Joint Operations Commands. (APPENDIX-I)
In subsequent years, in order to present the Islamic world with an appropriate model of legislation related to the “Union of Islamic States of ASRIKA” :
- Joint Foreign Policy,
- Common Justice System,
- Common Internal Security System
WITH THE MAIN THEME these INTERNATIONAL ASSAM CONGRESSES are planned and implemented.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF ASSAM
Adnan TANRIVERDİ Mehmet ZELKA Gürcan ONAT
Ali COŞAR Ersan ERGÜR Reşat FİDAN
A.K. Melih TANRIVERDİ Sabri BALAMAN M. Emin KOÇAK
APPENDIX-C: ASRICA MUSLIM STATES CONFEDERATION ORGANIZATION
Latest from Şükrü ÇETİN
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.